Boiler Sales from Last Weeks Auction
We have 116 Worcester Bosch Combi boilers bought at auction by Paisley Boiler Installations. Paisley Boiler Installations is a heating and gas installation engineer company covering Paisley and Greater Glasgow Area. They have asked us to publish that Paisley Boiler Installations is now fully stocked with a Replacement Boiler for nearly half the city!
The stock they purchased is as follows:
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar 12i System ErP. x 20 units
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si Compact ErP. x 20 units
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar FS 42CDi Regular ErP. x 32 units
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar Highflow 550CDi ErP. x 11 units
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar Danesmoor External System 18-25 ErP+. x 3 Units
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar Danesmoor Utility System 25-32 ErP+. x 7 units
- Worcester Bosch Greestar Utility 50-70 ErP+. x 4 units
- Worcester Bosch Greestar Heatslave II External 12-18 ErP+. x 9 units
All boiler units have been stored in heated warehouse storage since purchase 2 years ago.
All of the boiler units have been stored in their original packaging.
All boilers are available with their full extended manufacturers guarantee upon installation by a qualified approved Worcester Bosch Installer. This can be a guarantee of up to 10 years.
Finsgrove Energy have purchased Lot 2 which comprised of 52 units of Vaillant combi boilers. Finsgrove Energy is a heating and gas engineering company in Bailliston, Glasgow.
The units sold comprise of the following:
- Vaillant ecoTEC exclusive Green iQ 627. x 5 units
- Vaillant eco TEC exclusive Green iQ 843 x 7 units
- Vaillant eco TEC plus 612 x 15 units
- Vaillant eco TEC plus 630 x 10 units
- Vaillant eco TEC plus 838 x 5 units
- Vaillant eco TEC plus 938 x 4 units
- Vaillant ecoFIT pure 830 x 7 units
All boiler units have been stored in a heated warehouse since purchase 18 months ago.
All original packaging is still in place.
All boilers still have full manufacturers warranty in place.
Purchased by Hotarten Heating, Helensburgh. These boilers and parts and tools for boiler installation works have been collected from the remaining heating stock. Some units are still in original packaging but some are not. Some units have minor damage such as superficial scratches. Most of this stock was originally purchased as damaged from auctions and retailers selling display units. There is also a lot of peripheral goods such as thermostats and home heating control units such as Nest. The full list is extremely extensive with over 10,000 different parts from many different manufacturers. Most parts have individual values (new) of under £500 GBP. Over half of the units have a value of less than £100 GBP.
2 Large industrial Boiler Units have been sold together to Jumbo Heating in Leith, Edinburgh. One is second hand but fully refurbished and the other is still brand new. Both boilers are made by Flurst Boilers in Austria.
Unit 1 – Scotch Marine (Fire Tube) Boiler
A four pass Scotch Marine (Fire Tube) boiler 40 hp hot water boiler. This is rated to 81 % minimum efficiency with pressures up to 60 psi. The fuel type is gas and can run off of UK mains supply.
Unit 2 – Euro Series Boiler. Refurbished with all pipework , heat exchangers and washers being replaced as well as all measurement and control instrumentation replaced to new. The boiler is fitted with a counter flow device which improves boiler efficiency by 3% .
That rounds up all of the heating and gas boiler equipment we auctioned off last week.